Lifestyle Medicine Consultations & Health Coaching
If you are struggling under the misguidance of one-size-fits-all chronic care programs, conflicting health advice and the stigma of poor self-control then personalised coaching may be what you need.
We are unique beings, with unique genetics, preferences, habits, challenges and life circumstances. There is no one-size-fits-all approach. What works for one person may not necessarily work for you.
Allow me to help you find a personal health formula that best fits your way of life.
The Benefits of Health Coaching
- Greater self-awareness and self-knowledge
- Ability to make better health choices with clarity, confidence and ease
- Skills to create healthy habits that last a lifetime
- Greater control over your chronic medical conditions
- Increased life satisfaction
- Encourage you to listen to your inner wisdom and identify why change is important to you.
- Help you to identify specific challenges and then design personalised action plans, laying it out in a step-by-step format.
- Empower you to believe you have what it takes to achieve your goals and transform your health.
Expect to be challenged, inspired, excited and, if you give this time and commitment, you can expect the benefits to be profound and long lasting.
Please contact me for a complimentary chat to discuss your unique requirements and find out how I can support you.
Lifestyle Medicine consultations and coaching sessions are available:
at Arise Health in Margaret River, Western Australia,
using Zoom or similar video technology
Initial consultation and foundational coaching sessions
DURATION: 90 minutes
Follow-up coaching sessions
DURATION: 45 minutes
We can work together with your primary care doctor including other health professionals on your team and there is no need to stop other treatments if they are working, however, your need for medications and procedures are likely to be reduced as your health improves.
After my husband had heart surgery, he made very slow progress post operatively. Dr Lydia was recommended. We were impressed with the time and trouble she took to research his case, and the personal care she gave. Her advice made a considerable difference to him, so much so that his cardiologist, told him “to carry on with whatever he was doing,” in addition to the prescribed drugs. My granddaughter has also been helped with digestive problems by Dr Lydia, so we can recommend her wholeheartedly.
Arise Health is a new integrative health centre, where a small team of practitioners are working together to provide truly comprehensive person-centred care. Our goal is to care for and empower you to make positive and informed choices towards health and a greater quality of life, every day.
Visit the Arise Health website.